When is the event?
May 18th, 2017. The rain date is May 19th
What size is our booth?
Please check your agreement to verify your booth size.
What are the standard assets that come with our booth?
If you are in Innovation Row:
- 1 (one) cocktail table in a shared 10×10 space.
- Shared quad box with access to two outlets.
If you have a 10×10:
- Tent with a one (1) light
- 8’ x 24″ table for main exhibit area
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) black linen tablecloth
- Two (2) working credentials for General Admission (unless otherwise arranged)
- Access to wifi
- General trash cans
- Access to power (one quad box with four outlets. Any extension cord/power strip is at the responsibility of the vendor)
If you have a 10×20:
- Tent with two (2) lights
- Two (2) 24” x 8’ tables for main exhibit area
- Four (4) chairs
- Two (2) black linen tablecloths
- Four (4) working credentials for General Admission (unless otherwise arranged)
- Access to WIFI
- Trash cans
- Access to power (Two quad boxes with four outlets each. Any extension cord/power strip is at the responsibility of the vendor)
If you have another arrangement it will supersede the above. If you have any questions, please contact jill (at) propelify dotcom.
What is the WIFI bandwidth I will have and is it via a private code?
We have standard bandwidth which is sometimes unreliable at large events, no matter how much we try otherwise. If you require special bandwidth, please bring a hotspot. You will receive a password for the WIFI on arrival.
Can we hang signage off of the tent?
Yes, but all signage must have eyelets to attach to the back frame of the tent. Hanging the banners is at the responsibility of the vendor. All signage should be self- contained within the footprint of the tent. We will allow free standing signage to extend 1-2 feet max. in front. There are no areas to the sides of the tent for signage. Table top signage or self standing signage is preferred. No signage can be staked to the ground. All signage must be weighed by sandbags, water, etc.
Can the working staff re-enter the event?
What is the dress code?
Business casual recommended.
Do we have VIP access?
No, unless it is a separate part of your arrangement.
When do you need the names of the working staff by and to whom do we submit?
You will need to submit your working staff names no later than Friday, May 1st. Jill Earley will be reaching out accordingly for those submissions.
Where can we park?
Parking is not provided. There are numerous parking garages in Hoboken surrounding the event that can be utilized. Mass transit is the easiest method of transportation.
Where is my team’s designated spot?
Your designated spot will be emailed to you the week of May 1st. You will be provided the Propelify site-map which will detail where you will be setup within the event.
What time should we arrive and set up/load-in?
Innovation Row: TBD (you will be notified by May 1st)
10×10 TBD (you will be notified by May 1st)
10×20: TBD (you will be notified by May 1st)
General Load-in questions:
Your load-in time will be emailed to you by week of May 1st.
On May 18th, all booths must be set up and ready to receive guests by 9 am. You are required to stay open till the close of the event at 9pm. You can begin packing up at 9:01 pm and should not do so beforehand.
All vendor assets are the sole responsibility of the vendor. Propelify cannot be held reliable for any loss and damaged assets.
Upon arrival, head to Partner/Sponsor check-in. Then call your designated on-site contact. Vendor entry will be on Sinatra Drive between 2nd and 3rd. Please note parking is at the vendor responsibility. We will offer a designation drop-off zone.
When does the event open/close for attendees?
Propelify will open to the public at 9 am on Thursday, May 18th (raindate: 5/19). The event will conclude at 9pm.
What should I bring to the event?
- Valid Government issued ID for Will-Call and proof of age for beverages
- Plenty of business cards for networking
- Credit card/cash
- Comfortable shoes
- Phone and/or Laptop, tablet charger and case
- Small backpacks only to carry computer and essentials for the day
- Laptops and/or tablet to show what you are doing as a company
- Non-professional film and digital cameras
- Sweater or light jacket for when the sun goes down
- Poncho in the event of rain
What shouldn’t I bring to the event?
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Illegal Substances
- Picnic Baskets
- Large Backpacks
- Pets (Except Seeing Eye Dogs)
- Glass Containers of ANY kind
- Water, beverages or food (may be purchased from our vendor on site)
- Musical instruments of ANY kind
- No illegal vending (All vendors must be pre-approved by Propelify in advance)
- Alcohol (may be purchased from our vendor on site)
- Selfie Sticks or Laser Pointers
Will bags be checked?
All bags are subject to a homeland security check upon entry.
Who can I contact if there’s an issue?
You will be assigned a Propelify ambassador who you will have access to throughout the day if there are any issues. If you have any question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a rain date?
May 19th. We will make a decision by Tuesday afternoon, May 16th.